Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The Printer Displays this error code and does not print anymore. What is the Problem/solution for this? Thanks in advance! joe
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First power off the printer completely. Then power it back on while holding the UTILITY/COUNTER button. You will see the minolta logo, then you will see a troubleshoot reset button. Press it, you will see an OK result. Power off the printer again, then power it back on without holding the button and everything should work.
Posted on Sep 07, 2007
SOURCE: bizhub c250 error code
There are 4 things to try to reset any error codes on these machines
1.) open and close front door
if that fails go to number 2
2.) open front door and turn off main power switch and then turn back on and close front door.
if that fails go to number 3
3.) turn machine off and then turn back on while holding down the utility/counter button after a while a trouble reset box will appear on the screen press on the box and then restart the machine.
If this fails go to number 4
4.) failing all this call your local service agent.
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
The error 1203 error message on the operator panel could indicate a problem with one of the ink cartridges. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Please make sure the All-In-One is powered on.
2. Pull the control panel towards you, and then open the cartridge access door. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
3. Pull the old cartridges towards you, and then lift them out.
4. With the cartridges out of the printer, shut the access door and the control panel.
5. Power the printer OFF and then back ON.
6. Please check the operator panel to see if the same error has returned or if a new message has appeared.
7. If the message displayed is 1203, there is something wrong with the printer hardware.
If the message now displaying is Cartridge Missing, do the following:
1. Reinstall the cartridges into the printer.
2. Insert the color cartridge in the left carrier. Insert the black cartridge in the right carrier.
3. Push back firmly on the cartridges until they snap securely into place.
4. Close the cartridge access door, and then close the control panel.
5. If the 1203 message is still present on the operator panel, you need to insert one cartridge at a time to determine which cartridge is producing the failure.
6. With one cartridge in the carrier, close the access door and control panel.
7. Please check the operator panel. If the 1203 error is displayed, this cartridge is the defective item. If the Cartridge Missing message is displayed, the second cartridge is producing the failure.
8. Please replace the defective cartridge.
Posted on May 05, 2009
SOURCE: printing envelopes
1. Load the envelope paper into the bypass tray.
2. From the Copy Screen on the operation panel, select Paper.
3. Select the bypass tray.
4. Select Change Tray settings.
5. Select Normal for the paper type (do not select Envelope for paper type).
6. Select Custom size.
7. Enter the envelope size.
8. Select OK three times to return to the copy screen.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2016 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Feb 17, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 180 All-In-One...
May 13, 2014 | Konica Minolta KONICA BR BIZHUB C10X 1-SD...
Jan 07, 2010 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!