Question about Cell Phones
I cant use my google account to sign in because i dont know it, i've tried everything.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
I was forqet my google account the username & the password .. PLEASE HELP! :(
Posted on May 03, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2016 | Google Cell Phones
Mar 15, 2015 | Huawei Cell Phones
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
Feb 25, 2014 | Straight Talk Huawei Ascend Y Cell Phone
Mar 12, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jan 24, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 20, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!