Question about Minolta bizhub 200 All-In-One Printer
CS REMOTE CARE is a program that will email the service center problems with the machine IF you have that set up with your maintenance company if not its not going anywhere
Posted on Jan 30, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Konica Minolta bizhub 420
Jul 06, 2011 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
1. Turn main power switch OFF.
2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Menu/Select key.
3. Keep pressing the Menu/Select key until the LED turns OFF on the control Panel.
4. Check to make sure that "Trouble Reset" is displayed on the control Panel
after LED turns OFF.
5. Pressing the Menu/Select key.
6. Check to make sure that "OK" is displayed and the it has been reset.
7. Turn main power switch OFF and ON again, and make sure that the machine properly
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Dec 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon EOS 50D Digital Camera
Apr 26, 2010 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
Jul 03, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2008 | Brother CS-6000
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: