Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
May 10, 2014 | LG Televison & Video
Feb 24, 2010 | Sony RM-V302 Remote Control
Sep 02, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 12, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Nov 15, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Aug 19, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!