Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
left one is good and right one is bad.
Arrows point to bad ones
Posted on May 29, 2012
32 inch rca getting power, but wont turn on?
This trouble maybe power supply or inverter boards is defective.
first you can test the voltage of the multr,and then check which part is defective.From Wisiny.com can find those parts
if you have any question,please let us know email:firstname.lastname@example.org,we sincerely hope we can help you!
you can also check this boards whether suit you:
CQC08001026140 RE46LK1300 Leke LK PI320402A Power Supply Backlight Inverter
Posted on Nov 18, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2013 | RCA L42WD22 42 in. LCD Television
Jun 03, 2012 | RCA 32V550T 32" TV
May 28, 2012 | RCA 32la30rq 32 Tv Black 720p Lcd - - RCA
Mar 22, 2011 | RCA L42FHD37 42 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 11, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2010 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television
Jun 06, 2009 | RCA L32HD31 32 in. LCD HDTV
May 24, 2008 | RCA F32648 32" TV
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!