Question about DeLonghi Pinguino PAC T100eco Portable Air Conditioner
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There a several things that can cause the problem you have described.
1. The Dehumidifier Mode is operating at the same time as the AC or is operation on it's on.
In dehumidifier Mode heat is produced.
2. Air filter needs to be removed and cleaned.
3. A blockage or crimp in the exhaust hose.
4. The exhaust has a leak or has come loose from the unit.
5. The unit is sitting in direct sunlight or is adjacent to a heat producing appliance.
6. Compressor needs to be recharged with R134a refrigerant gas.
The 6 things listed above are where you need to start troubleshooting. 5 of which are easy to check and correct.
Hope this helps you and thanks for choosing FixYa.
Posted on Jul 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 25, 2008 | DeLonghi Heating & Cooling
Jul 21, 2011 | DeLonghi Pinguino PACL90 Portable Air...
Jul 31, 2009 | DeLonghi Pinguino PAC-77E Air Conditioner
Jul 27, 2008 | DeLonghi Pinguino PAC-77E Air Conditioner
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: