Question about Fisher Price Baby Care
I have a used Fisher Price Nursery Center. It has a changing station and bassinet attachment, but I don't know how to attach them properly. I have tried looking everywhere, but can't find instructions. Does anyone have instructions for this? It is the Cow over the Moon pattern by J Mason for Fisher Price.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a fisher price
You will require the blue programming console card and the yellow console test card plus the original dvd which has dora, elmo and sponge bob.
A word of warning, we tried to get this system working on our daughters cheap "no name" dvd player and couldnt program it even manually. I contact Fisher Price who advised that it would generally only work on "mainstream branded" machines.
I have the instruction manual, which contains the codes to program to your dvd player if further help is required email me at email@example.com The manual programming method is as follows
1. Remove Interactv DVD from the dvd player and using the dvd remote power it off
2. Insert the blue programming card into the interactv console and ensure the the green light blinks twice
3. Direct the console at the dvd player and slowly press the arrow button on the left hand side of the console until the dvd player powers up. BE PATIENT!! There are heaps of codes that the console runs through so this can take several minutes.
4. Once the dvd player has been powered up by the console, stop pressing the left button, insert the dvd into the player and it will go through the introduction and then bring up the screen which shows the programming card. The tv will then say, if you have already programmed and tested insert game card, otherwise insert the yellow test card and follow the instructions on the tv. Again, when you insert the test card the green lights will blink twice to indicate that it has been inserted correctly. If you have managed to get the console to get the right code for your dvd player, it should bring up the yellow test card screen automatically. If the test screen does not come up, the correct code hasnt been picked up by the console even though it turned on.
Alternatively, you can contact InteracTV Helpline on Australia 1300135312
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Hi there, I have instructions for a bebe fina bassinet, not sure what model but will fax them to you if you have a fax number, cheers.
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
I believe I have the manual at home and can scan it & e-mail it to you tomorrow if you still need help.
Posted on Dec 03, 2009
Testimonial: "Oh thank you so much! I would really APPRECIATE it if you could take the time to scan it and email it to me!!! THANKS "
heres the link for you to get the instructions please rate me and comment thanks! http://www.fisher-price.com/content/v4/au/icanplaypiano/doc/J7522-UserManual.pdf
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
We refilled the tank ourselves with the following equipment:
phillips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, heat gun, glue gun (or epoxy), big sterile syringe, sterile water
1. remove toy bar so it’s no longer getting power
2. unscrew screws in the white part of the toy bar and open it up. Note the positions of the kick toys and buttons, which will probably fall out while you’re trying to refill the tank.
3. on the upper part of the tank, search for the plug for the hole for filling the tank. It’s sealed on with something like epoxy or hot glue
4. CAREFULLY blast the plug with heat gun until the sealant is soft enough that the plug can be pried off with flathead screwdriver
5. use the big syringe to top off the tank with more water.
We noticed that the old liquid in there made swirling patterns where it met the new water; we reckon that the old liquid might contain something like glycerin to make it more viscous, or preservatives to keep it from getting yucky
6. reseal the plug onto the tank with hot glue or epoxy… actually we lost the plug so we filled a small plastic button with hot glue and stuck that on… time will tell whether it does a good job sealing the water in
7. try out the toy bar in the seat and rejoice if it works!
8. take it out again and replace the buttons and kick toys (orange fish goes on the right hand side, from infant’s point of view. The fish face in, towards each other.) Close up the toy bar.
Hope that helps keep some of these excellent toys out of the landfill!
Posted on Mar 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Fisher Price Baby Care
Sep 19, 2012 | Baby Trend Nursery Center - Playard,...
Oct 20, 2010 | Fisher Price Baby Gear
Apr 29, 2010 | Fisher Price Baby Gear
Feb 27, 2010 | Fisher Price J8209 Digital Camera
Feb 20, 2010 | Fisher Price Swing 'n Comfort Crib
Aug 16, 2009 | Baby Gear
May 28, 2009 | Fisher Price Toys
Mar 22, 2009 | Fisher Price Swing 'n Comfort Crib
Mar 05, 2009 | Fisher Price Baby Gear
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: