Question about Proscan Recertified - PLT7035 4GB NAND Flash 7" Tablet
I have an android tablet I haven't played it for a while but today I decided to play it today and when I turn it on a little green monster pops up but the monster is played out lie its dead with a little red triangle on it with an explanation in the middle of it and now I cant get it on!!!
What I did on time was just let my tablet sit on the charger for 24 hours and after 24 hours I press the power button it comes on
Posted on May 25, 2014
There is corrupt data on the Proscan 7.
First of all if you have an SD card in the slot remove it and turn the Android on to see if it boots. If i does then you didn't have it inserted properly or its corrupt.
If is still shows a Android laying down then follow the procedure below.
1. IF YOUR TABLET IS ON, POWER IT OFF. 2. PRESS AND HOLD POWER UNTIL THE DEVICE POWERS ON, THEN IMMEDIATELY PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME DOWN (WHILE STILL PRESSING POWER). YOU WILL SEE THE WORD START WITH AN ARROW DRAWN AROUND IT.
3. PRESS VOLUME DOWN TWICE TO DESIGNATE RECOVERY MODE.
4. PRESS POWER TO RESTART INTO RECOVERY MODE. YOU WILL SEE AN IMAGE OF AN ANDROID ROBOT WITH A RED EXCLAMATION MARK.
5. WHILE HOLDING DOWN POWER, PRESS VOLUME UP.
6. USE THE VOLUME KEYS TO SCROLL TO "WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET" AND PRESS POWER TO SELECT IT. 7. SCROLL DOWN TO "YES - ERASE ALL USER DATA" AND PRESS POWER TO SELECT IT.
Posted on Jul 15, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 20, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 17, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 29, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 25, 2013 | EasyPad Kid Tablet Easypix MONSTER RED X...
Dec 03, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: