Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2017 | The Health & Beauty
Apr 02, 2015 | 2003 Honda Odyssey
Mar 03, 2015 | Haier Washing Machines
Feb 03, 2015 | Wolf Range Kitchen Ranges
Aug 18, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
error 43 is a usb universal serial bus controller problem
click start control panel administrive tools ,computer management ,device manager scroll down
universal serial bus controllers you should see a yellow question / exclamation mark? ! or a red X
right click to reinstall drivers or
if you can see your usb drive but its not working
ports(com&lpt)right click update driver
for windows 7 you might try
First, please disconnect all USB devices. Then, go through the following steps:
1. Press "Ctrl + Esc" to open the "Start" menu.
2. Type "devmgmt.msc" in the Search bar and press "Enter". Click "Continue" if necessary.
3. In Device Manger, press Tab and use "Up" and "Down" to move the highlight to "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
4. Press "Right" and expand it.
5. Press "Down" to move to the first item and press "Delete" to remove it.
6. Repeat the step 5 and uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
Then, restart your computer and Windows 7 will reinstall all controllers automatically.
hope this helps
Oct 16, 2012 | Kingston Electronics - Others
Feb 18, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Nov 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart D5160 InkJet Printer
Jun 29, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 23, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!