Question about Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Try to reset the c. breaker in your treadmill.
2) Inspect if your see some loose wires.
3) Open the keypanel and tight the flexible cord or ribbon cables.
4) Tight the connector coming from display planer to lower boar or main motor board.
5)Test the Transformer for there are voltage in primary and secondary winding.
6) Measure the input to the power board
7)See there are +5VDC to the main motor board and display board?
8) Run the calibration Software read your user manual or see under the Hood the motor the instruction for more easy diagnose and troubleshooting . Attached is my block diagram that I did design for purpose of diagnose. sincerely. God bless you
managua, nicaragua. c.a.
Posted on Feb 16, 2012
1) Lube the deck belt, in according with the instruction manual.
2) Lube the rollers bearing, with the i. manual
3) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair
4) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are Not the board is faulty. God bless you
Posted on Jun 03, 2012
tight the ribbon cable keypad, clean it +tight the wires connector from display board vs lower board and clean it.
2) adjust the reed switch, clean it and tight the wires connector.
see the diagram.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 20, 2012
1) LUBE the deck belt, this happen by lack of maintenance, maybe you have deck worn.
2) LUBE the rollers bearing too.
3) measure the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair.
4) measure the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 24, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 06, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 08, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
1) Alternative Elevation Motor
Elevation Motor not moving Solution:Check
Elevation Motor connection
Elevation Elevation Motor screw binding Solution:
Clean screw and lubricate
Elevation Motor Motor out of Range Solution:
Check motor out of elevation
E-Motor Potentiometer: Solution:
Replace Elevation Motor
Doesn't Light Up: a)Cause:
On/Off switch Solution:
Test unit is turned on b)Cause:
Insufficient Power Source Solution:
dedicated120V, 20Amp Outlet
Cord Damaged Solution:
Replace Line Cord
Check Fuse on MCB
Nov 15, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 01, 2012 | New Balance Balance 1500 Treadmill
Jan 24, 2012 | HEALTHRIDER Exercise & Fitness
Sep 03, 2011 | Reebok T 1280 Treadmill
Jun 09, 2011 | Ironman Exercise & Fitness
Nov 23, 2010 | Proform CrossTrainer Treadmill
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!