- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have forget your password
you can reset your password by using these three options
1. reset your password using alternate email id
2. reset your password using security questions
3. reset your password using your phone number
hi . you have 2 solutions .
1 reset the radio & should work if not
2 there is a hole on the body of the radio on top of the micro where your voice pass cold be blocked whit dust , use a nidel to open it carefully don't go deep.
The Motorola GP3188 is programmable using Motorola CPS software, cable and RIB (radio interface box). The software is proprietary to Motorola and can only be obtained by authorized dealers and other qualifying entities such as Municipalities and/or large companies. The simplest method to get your radios programmed would be to visit your local Motorola dealer or send them to a service center via UPS/FedEx/etc