I TRIED CHARGING IT FOR OVER A DAY,WHEN EVER I SWITCH IT ON I JUST GET THE BLUE JOG DIAL DISPLAY,THE SCREEN WEARS A COMPLETELY BLANK LOOK,I TRIED RESETTING IT BY HOLDING THE POWER SWITCH FOR OVER 20 SECS LIKE RECOMMENDED HERE,STILL DINT WORK,WHAT DO I DO???? PLZZ HELP..
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: MY SANSA E250 JUST DOESNT START.......
Try holding the menu button until it turns off then leave it off for around 30 minutes then try to power it back up. If it still wont turn on perform recovery mode and upgrade the firmwar eof the player if havent done so.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i have sansa e250. when i switch it on only blue light glows all round the joystick. i could not switch on my sansa. i tried resetting by pressing menu key for more than 15secs, also i removed and re-installed the battery but it is not working. pls solve
You need to remove the battery and let the system power down completely. I have had this problem and the others I have seen on this site. Removing and reinstalling the battery solves many problems. Just letting the battery drain is not good for it and may take a really long time.
My son had the same problem. I think he let it get too hot, left it setting in the sun too long. We tried everything. Unfortunately, he had to reformat, and lost everything. But he had all his date backed up on an external harddrive. Sorry....
I would recommend that you tried to reset the device if you have not done so..To reset the device preses the power button for about 15-20 seconds..let me know what happens....
Hope this help
I believe this is answered already. Turn the hold button on. Red light will be on. Hold the rewind button while you insert it into the computer. Please search online this has been answered. I am recalling from what I read a few minutes ago.
Switch your Sansa e250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the e250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode" (if the LCD remains black, keep pressing long enough -- about 10 seconds -- then proceed to the next step)
5. Connect your e250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa e250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the e250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa e250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
or use this Sansa Firmware Updater link:
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player (or find the most updated firmware) and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your e250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your e250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
I hope this helps.