Question about Audio Players & Recorders
When I plug it in, it flashes AM 12:00
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
The beeping is the clock telling you to progam it to find the clock page. With the iPod docked, hold the <snooze> down for a couple of seconds, it will double beep and the select prompt will move to some random page and then back to the inital menu. After the double beep, press the <snooze> which will roll the selct bar down to the "extras" menu item then select (press center circle) on the iPod twice which should be the clock. When you have got to the clock page, press and hold the <snooze> until it double beeps again.it the
If you do it right, whenever you dock your iPod, the alarm clock willl remember how to show the clock (different generations of iPods have the clock in different menu locations).
If you don't program just right, you may end up on some random page, but at least it clears up the anoying beep and it's a great charger, eh.?
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
When in standby mode (press and hold power button to enter standby), press MODE. Now press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set 12-hour or 24-hour display mode. Press MODE to confirm display setting. The display flashes. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| again to set the hour, then press MODE. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set minutes, then press MODE to confirm the time.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2012 | Memorex 02169 Ipod iphone Mini Alarm Clock
Jun 23, 2010 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Nov 12, 2009 | Digital Products International ILIVE...
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Aug 05, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Jul 26, 2009 | Dual Electronics ihome iH9BR iH9 Alarm...
Mar 17, 2009 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
Jan 30, 2009 | Innovative iPod Clock Radio with Dock...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
Jun 20, 2008 | Starlite NextPlay SkipFree Personal CD...
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!