Question about Televison & Video
Where can I source a power cable for my beko LCD tv model no nr20lb450
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have LNS4692D. Returned from vacation, turned tv on - no picture. Tried turning tv off for 4 hours- nothing. Symptoms are: tv is on - no picture , just sound; menu doesn't show, volume bar doesn't show;E.Saving is working - the backlight is changing from lighter to darker.
Found this website and ordered T-con, otherwise known as the LCD panel driver board, p/n# Bn8101286a ( thanks premtech) from partstore.com for $124. Part number BN81-01286A A/S T-CON Board.
1.Remove plastic cover. There is an arrow for each screw that needs to be removed. Make sure to unscrew pins next to VGA port. I've spent some time trying to figure out what else is holding the plastic panel until I found this pins.
2. Remove big metal shield in the middle of tv that is covering main components. This shield is being held by small black screws all around it.
At this point you will see cover of T-CON. Here is the picture
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=118863&d=1220531321 (thanks ldac9). Do not attempt to remove that cover yet. Proceed with a next step
3.Remove metal panel that holds main components. Locate big chrome screws that have arrows pointing to them and unscrew them. Remove 2 more screws on the bottom of the panel that holds it together with a box for cables. At this point the main panel will be lose
4. Carefully start lifting the panel. You will see that there are connectors going from components on the panel to components on the lower panel and T-CON. Carefully unplug these components and raise the main panel.
5. Remove 4 screws that holds T-CON cover. Pull the cover so that T-CON is completely exposed. The cover is connected by thin alluminum , don't hesitate to pull it , but don't rip it out.
6. Once T-CON is exposed you will see 2 red ribbons. I've spent some time to figure out how unplug those from old T-CON board. Here is the suggestion. Don't try to pull it out. All you need to do is to lift small plastic lever that is part of a connector. Then ribbon can be slided out. If not sure what to do, see how this is done on the new T-CON. It has a principle of buckle on airplain safety belts.
7. Remove old T-CON and install new you.
8. Follow reverse order.
I've never fixed TV before , but this was totally successful project.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
While you have sound, take a flashlight and shine it on the screen, look very close and see if you can see a dark video image.
Let me know what you see.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
this could be one of two problem. first, check if you have back light. If you do then the problem is with the M/B. Second, if you don't have back light then the inverter is bad and needs to be replace.
Posted on May 20, 2009
It's universal unless it's also an 12V set.
Make a picture of the power connector with a mobile telephone and go to your local electronic store.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2010 | Westinghouse SK-26H520S 26 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 11, 2009 | Polaroid 3211TLXB 32 in. LCD Television
Jul 24, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 27, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2009 | Samsung LA55A950 55 in. LCD TV
Feb 23, 2009 | Sansui HDLCD-2600 26 in. LCD Television
Jan 05, 2009 | Dell Televison & Video
Apr 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!