Apocalyptica Corp,pays a constant 9.75$ dividend on its stock.the company will maintain this dividend for the next 11 years and will then ease paying dividend forever.if required return on this stock is 10%
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The term Double Taxation refers to taxation that happens on dividends paid through the C- Corp. Often these taxes can both be avoided or mitigated. A certified tax professional should be able to help you in optimizing your tax plan. Paying taxes when you take a distribution from your retirement plan, however, can never legally be avoided.
The difference between a growth and value investor is that
growth investors look towards the future while value investors look to the
past. A growth investor believes that companies growing quickly will have god returns.
The investor will pay according to how high the anticipated growth is. On the
other hand, a value investor looks at financial statements to figure out an intrinsic
value of the stock and then compare this figure to the current price of the
stock. If the current price is lower than the value then the investor will buy
to raise the market place to equal the intrinsic value price. <br>
Franked credits means the company has paid tax on the dividend declared, often 30% in the dollar, but can be other amounts, so if you are paying income tax of 30% in the dollar the dividends are tax free because the company has paid the tax.
Might depend on when you first bought in and how long you want to stay.
Apple is a design company and is only as good as what they can get us to buy next year. Their stuff is better than the rest but costs more. As long as that sells, people will pay a price to ride the wave.
My $114 shares cost me $11 before the split. I've sold 5% and got my investment back. That won't happen again.
1. Make sure the HP-12C is in compounding mode. Press STO-EEX repeatedly until a tiny "C" appears in lower right of display.
2. Make sure "BEGIN" is NOT shown in the display. If it is, press g-END.
3. Clear financial registers: f-FIN. (That is really the "f" key then kind of the "Clear FIN" key -- I'm sure you'll see it.)
4. Enter zero as "initial investment". CLx, then g-CF0. (You have to do this because the 12C actually computes the "NPV" as an excess or deficit over the entered "initial investment". By entering zero, you force the calculator to just give you the actual net present value.)
5. Your first cash flow is +2.00. So, enter 2.00, then press g-CFj.
6. Next cash flow: +2.10. Enter 2.1, then press g-CFj.
7. Last cash flow: +22.20 (the final value of the stock plus the last dividend payment). Enter 22.20, then press g-CFj.
8. Enter the 10% interest (a.k.a. discount) rate. Enter 10, then press "i".
9. Compute the NPV. Press g-NPV. The answer is indeed 20.23 (at least to two decimal places).
This sounds like the best solution for you.
"Users can browse dividend-paying stocks by sector....Separate pages listing more unique dividend-paying stock offerings, such as monthly dividend stocks and 25-year...The Dividend Stock Screener is very basic, but allows users to screen by...The page also shows some fundamental data such as net income, cash flow"
It has a free 14 day trial
A shareholder is someone who owns shares of stock in a stock
company. All traded companies have shareholders. Shareholders get certain
rights like voting in elections for the board of directors or to share in dividend
I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I thought my life was done.
<a href="https://www.bestapks.org/download-casper-apk-android/">Casper nirvana</a>