Question about Fujitsu LifeBook N3530 Notebook
Below are the steps for restore/Resetting factory settings:
1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.
Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.
2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.
3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click Next again.
7) Click Next to Start recovery.
I hope you find this step by step solution helpful for you.
Posted on Jul 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2015 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jun 07, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
May 30, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Oct 23, 2008 | Fujitsu LifeBook N3530 Notebook
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: