Question about Nintendo Wii Console
The Wii Remote that came with your Wii console is synced at the factory. Use the steps below to add additional Wii Remotes, or to re-synchronize a Wii Remote with the Wii console. To temporarily use a Wii Remote on another console, see One Time Mode synchronization by clicking here.
Note: how to Make sure you have placed batteries in the Wii Remote.
1. Press the Power button on the Wii console to turn it on.
2. Remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote you wish to sync up, and open the SD Card Slot cover on the front of the Wii console. (The SD Card Slot is the small door located near the disc drive slot.)
3. Press and release the SYNC button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote; the Player LED will blink. Quickly press and release the SYNC button on the inside of the SD Card compartment on the console.
4. When the Player LED blinking stops, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).
5. This procedure must be followed for each additional Wii Remote added to the system.
If your remote for Wii still does not work, the best way is writing to Wii costumer service
Also, If possible, get another Wii remote for a try.
Posted on Jul 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 14, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Jun 14, 2010 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
May 05, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 27, 2008 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
Jul 21, 2008 | Protron PLTV-32 Television
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!