Question about Televison & Video
This could be one of two things. The backlight is dimming. There are tube lights in the unit and they slowly burn out. The way to tell is if the picture turns a shade of orange slowly comes on to full brightness. It could also be the inverter. The inverter is the board that powers those lights.
Posted on Jul 14, 2013
Go to the menu in the TV and adjust the PICTURE for brightness, etc and see what happen. The lamps can be faulty
Otherwise you must go to the repair shop TV see the diagram attached.
Posted on Jul 14, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: adjusting color/ user mode??
The TV will not let you set brightness, contrast, color or tint in the preset modes like Vivid, Movie, Standard etc. Look for a mode that says custom, user etc..
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
SOURCE: the color has changed so
The tv have a problems known as a convergence problems,it dead.Tv have colors lines R,G,B mis alignment,have colors shadows pictures or 3D pictures look alike.The tv convergence board have 2 STK convergence ICS and some or all it resistors are dead.These parts on the tv convergence board,must be replaced to solved the tv picture convergence problems
Posted on Jun 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2013 | Dynex DX-L42-10A 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 05, 2012 | Mitsubishi Televison & Video
Aug 24, 2012 | Proscan 40LD45Q TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Oct 16, 2010 | Insignia 42" LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Jun 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 11, 2010 | Proscan 32LB30QD 32 in. LCD TV
Jul 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C5180 Color Copier
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!