Question about Heating & Cooling

Open Question

Boston products mob-10KDCHR

Im looking for the hose hook up from back of unit to window. complete kit. piece going into back of unit is 4.5 inches long or 5.5 inches long and 2.5 inches tall. all I have is ac unit . when family took it out of bldg when I wasn't there they didn't get all the exhaust parts. any place to get them in us.

Posted by on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 742 Answers

SOURCE: boston innovative products MOB 10KDCHR portable

i found the user manual for it at:

Posted on Feb 13, 2010


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

On the connection for my Boston Vr2 Floor Speakers there are 4 connections which are connected vertically with a brass plate which is approx 1/2 " wide. I have lost one and the speaker does not seem

You can use a piece of speaker wire to replace the missing bar. those speakers are designed to be used with the bars in place for normal use. they can be removed if you are bi-amp/bi-wireing them.

Jan 14, 2013 | Boston Acoustics Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Error code E5 for model : MOB-10KDCHR

I have Boston Portable ac MOB-10KDCHR can not find a parts number for the drain cap and drain hole (rubber plug)

Apr 16, 2012 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

K5.140 low pressure and motor pulsates when trigger released


The pulsating of the motor that you observe is occurring because the unloader valve is "cycling", over and over and over. This happens when the unloader can not trap the pressure down-line from it. Whether you have an external leak or not, your unloader is leaking internally.

On home-owner class pressure washers, the unloader valve is not a completely separate part -- as they are on commercial pressure washers. Rather, the "body" of this part is molded right into the "manifold head" of the pump. So if you are looking at the pump, the unloader is where the pressure hose hooks up (The hose is not really hooking up to the pump, but is hooking up to the outlet of the unloader valve).

What you need is an "unloader rebuild kit". To get this, if I were you, I'd find a Karcher dealer, who will look it up making any necessary cross-references etc. and come up with a part number for the kit. This kit will contain all the wearable pieces that go inside the unloader.

Also inquire with said Karcher dealer about an exploded representation of the unloader so you can see where everything goes (and how it comes apart and goes together). If such a dealer tells you he/she has no such thing -- that is likely not true. It is, however, true that these dealers may feel justified in not wanting to be "tasked" too much because they earn very little $margin$ on the sell of these parts. At any rate, you need this parts explosion and if a dealer is not willing to get you hooked up with it, go somewhere else! Also, these service sheets may be available online, but I have not been able to locate them (admittedly, my search has been cursory).

When you do this, be sure to wash out every little piece -- because we know there is damage and bits a pieces of the old wearables may be inside cavities and this could/would cause things to not work upon completion. Do this work in a well lit area and be sure your vision is as good as it can be. I generally wear reading (magnifying) glasses to be certain I can see all detail.

Good luck and if this is helpful to you I hope you'll take a sec to rate me. Thanks!

Mar 16, 2012 | Garden

1 Answer

Looking for a free Manual for a Model MOB 10KDCR mobbil air conditioner

To have an Owners Manual emailed to you in a pdf format, call Boston Innovative Products, Customer Support 1-866-454-2588.

Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks.

Jun 15, 2011 | Heating & Cooling

2 Answers

Window kit dimentions i have a window 18 inch wide

The portable AC units generally have a customizable, exhaust hose window, termination kit that comes with the unit.. In other words it can be cut to fit. The one that comes with the unit will fit casement windows, as well as sash windows.

To further assist you, I have included a link to the Owner's/Installation Manual for the model you referenced. You may download and print it if you like.

Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks.

Jun 13, 2011 | NewAir AC-12000E Portable Air Conditioner

2 Answers

Boston innovative products MOB 10KDCHR portable

i found the user manual for it at:

Aug 24, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Hot air coming out of back

portable air conditioners mainly have two hoses one hose is exhaust thats the one that is blowing hot air. the one pulling is return.. the hot air blowing out should be exhausted to the outside. the blowing air needs a hose and to be laid out a window the back should have model and serial maybe product number. the two holes are either 4 inch or three inch and most portable units other than hand me downs come with a window frame that allows the hot exchanged air to go outside and cooler air to be used for heat exchange.

May 28, 2009 | Maytag NMPEB08F2A Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I am looking for an exhaust hose kit for Amcor portable air conditioner 10km-410 can you help me with this. Please let me know thanks and regards Adrian Tidd

While you may find a kit specific for your portable air conditioner, it would be far easier and faster to simply measure the diameter across the exhaust port on the back of the unit. In US measurement, it may be 4 inch or 5 inch across.

Go to a hardware store (a quaint local one or a Home Depot if you must.) They will have a kit (for clothes dryers) that will most likely include the flexible tubing and two clamps. They also will have separate/bulk flexible tubing and clamps available.

Depending on how permanent the air conditioner installation is, the same hardware store will have exhaust outlets that can go through the wall and probably fit into a partially opened window.

Please post back here with further questions or clarifications on your problem.

Good Luck!

May 08, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Mystery part to a 1950 Hobart N50 Mixer; serial number 997185

Go to, register, then go to select "food machines" in the Product Group, then "mixers"and look for the Discontinued Products, then find the N-50 mixer drawings, they are all there, even the old ones. Look through the "exploded" drawings for your extra parts. It seems to me that the tech who put this together should know if they belong to this mixer or not. Does he work for Hobart? Or is he a repair person who states that he knows how to repair Hobart products. If he does'n't work for Hobart, these parts may have been on his bench BEFORE he looked at your mixer. A true Hobart Tech has access to specs on ALL models and the ability to access the Service Manuals. If you find this solution helpfull, please rate it. ricardok45

Aug 20, 2008 | Hobart N50 Stand Mixer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

71 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts


Level 3 Expert

2514 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides