Question about LG WDP4R 14 inch Pedestal Cherry Red
How do you remove the drawer from the pedestal?
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do you remove the
To remove the pedestal drawer you need to follow this procedure---
1. Protect the floor with a large piece of cardboard. Lay the appliance on the cardboard.
Be sure the cardboard is under the entire lower back of the appliance.
2. Open the drawer, and then remove the four (4) screws (two on each side) on both side of drawer.
3. Pull up the drawer to disassemble.
4. Remove three (3) screws on the drawer.
5. Remove two (2) screws on the either side of the drawer.
6. Remove six (6) screws on the front cover assembly.
7. Loosen the leg using the wrench.(supplied)
8. Remove twelve (12) screws on the bottom of the pedestal.
9. Remove four (4) screws (two on each side) on both side of slide.
Please check the schematic---
Hope this helps... Please post if you need more information.
Posted on Dec 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2015 | LG Washing Machines
Oct 30, 2008 | Whirlpool LAB2700ML Pedestal Drawer for...
Hello friend, thanks for your inquiry!
I have researched that information for you and was unable to locate steps on how to remove the drawer from your pedestal. I would suggest seeking assistance from a professional for proper removal of the drawer. Hopefully this helps. -Matt
Sep 28, 2014 | Electrolux Washer/Dryer Laundry Pedestal...
Jun 18, 2014 | Electrolux EPWD15W Storage Pedestal for...
Mar 16, 2013 | LG WDP4W 14 inch Pedestal White
Sep 28, 2011 | LG WDP4W 14 inch Pedestal White
Aug 04, 2011 | Whirlpool GHW9400 Duet Washer
May 17, 2010 | Whirlpool LAB2700ML Pedestal Drawer for...
Jul 20, 2009 | LG WM2487HWMA Front Load Stacked Washer /...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: