Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Toshiba TV 2151TB Tuning
Press remote button adjacent to the picture brightness button.
The symbol of a clock appears.
Press the button again and the >>> symbol appears, this is for course tuning.
Touch the Increase Volume button and auto tuning starts.
When a station is found two green underlines appear.
Type the station number i.e.for 2 type 02, this stores the station.
Touch the Increase volume button again to find the nexr station.
Upto 39 stations can be stored.
Fine tuning of any station is achieved by pressing the tuning button until three blocks sysbol is displayed.
Use the Increase/Decrease Volume buttos to fine tune the station.
Posted on Nov 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2013 | Toshiba 24L4200U
Nov 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2009 | Toshiba 42H81 42" Rear Projection...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!