Question about Lenovo ThinkPad Z61m PC Notebook
Just give me a link where I can download the recovery program. and there is no okr button. and the only way I get close enough is control panel security advanced settings in recovery but I need some windows cd I guess it came with it but I got this used without the cd just laptop and charger please help
Here is the link to Lenovo.
In category choose: Recovery
In OS choose: The OS That You Use
Lenovo Support Drivers Software US
You will most likely have to make a boot USB or a boot CD to be able to use the files that you download.
Posted on Jun 24, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a lenovo y
1. Turn off your compter.
2. Look for theOne Key Recovery button on your PC. It's near the power button.
3. Press the OKR button, wait until your computer turns on.
4. After Windows loading files you'll be routed on Lenovo One Key Rescue System.
5. Select One Key Recovery then, select restore from Intial back up.
Usually it will take 20-30 minutes for the whole process to be done. Once it's finish just reboot your computer.
If this fails, then call them.
Posted on May 13, 2011
SOURCE: i need to restore my
I believe you're having problem with the Operating System on your computer. Unfortunately, Lenovo will not provide a product key for the Operating System since the an OEM version. What you can do is reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery Sofware or the Recovery Disc that came with the computer. Follow these steps for you to be able to reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery.
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Press the little button near the power button, it usually do have a drawing of an icon that looks like a horse shoe or a headset.
3. There will be a window that will appear which do have three option, One Key Antivirus, One Key Recovery and System Setup. Choose One key Recovery.
4. There will be another window that will appear which do have two option, Restore from initial backup and Restore from user backup,Choose Restore from initial back up
5. It will asked you if you want to continue, Just click on OK or YES.
6. Once done, Reboot the computer.
For Recovery Disc,
1. Insert the disc inside the drive.
2. Turn off the computer then turn it back on and keep on tapping F12
3. There will a window that will appear which do have three options, HDD,ODD/DVD/CD, and NAT, choose ODD/DVD/CD
4. It will asked you to press any key immediately, you will need to press any key immediately so that it will boot from ODD.
5. It will asked you to choose a partition, choose Disc 0 partition 1
6. Reboot computer once done.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa...
Posted on Jul 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2013 | Lenovo ThinkPad Z61m PC Notebook
Apr 06, 2013 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Mar 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
If your Lenovo desktop is pre-installed with Windows operational system, press one-key reset key when your laptop is power off. Or press Shift + B to come back to factory setting instantly when Lenovo desktop is open.
Or press F2 when your Lenovo desktop is powering on. Few seconds later, a dialog pops up with several options, one-key reset and reset factory setting. Follow the operation wizard to reset factory setting is OK.
Jan 01, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Aug 18, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1100 Notebook
Jan 06, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebook
Nov 02, 2007 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: