Question about Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless Access Point
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CWA-854 as repeater
I couldn't manage to get the CWA-854 to work in repeater mode with WEP encryption enabled, but it is possible to use MAC Access Control even in repeater mode. Just put the CWA-854 in Access Point (AP) mode, add the MAC addresses you wish to allow in the Access Control tab and selecting Allow Listed from the pull-down menu, and then go back to the repeater configuration you posted. In this way, you may not have encryption, but you can still block others from connecting to your wireless network.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
You need to login to the router and go to the save/reload settings section.
You can reset this Wireless Access Point back to its default settings by clicking on Reset button, and then press OK button to confirm your decision. Note: you can also hold down the reset button on this Wireless Access Point’s panel for more than 10 seconds to reset its default settings back to factory default.
Please don't forget to rate me!
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Two aspects have to be considered to establish a network with brideable functions
1. The computer infrustrure have to be built, for example the computers have to be connected to each other by physcal cables to achieve the first steps the the second steps requiring wireless functionality.
2.The wireless devices like modems transfer signals between the two device to communicate otherwise would have communicated by wire connectivty of cables. The wireless device creates a bridge between the two devices also called an access point located on the computer networking area ( open my computer, click system settings and select networking functionality for any alteration purposes)
3.Once each device in the connection is ready functioning, the access point becomes visible message that could be manipulted by the computer administrator.
4. Clicking on the system networking settings will allow customisable features explanable
a. The network area would have the option of creating passwords to every device for reasons of that each device on the network is a separate entity only possible to achieve connectivey by another device providing wireless capability.
b. manipulate the wireless features that would only be displayed after each gadget on the infrastructure has been phically connected with wires amongs one another and to power supply in which instance to be powered on.
c. the modem once powered on should recognise an available computer physical establishment because wireless chips are embeded in every entity of the setup.
d. The computer display of message about wireless signal recognistion is then manipulated to suit the administrators specifications explanable.
1. A user name and password are established for reasons of contolling access to the connection of several devices
2. The device could function without passwords and username only becomes available to every demander making possible connectivty so several untilities and infructure.
1. Your computer set up of networks are a network that when capable of communicating elswhere with additional networks insfrustures together is an internet.
2. Rememer to setup your newkwork properly or esle access could not be made into another network and vise versa.
3. If you set up any passwords and user names in the process of establishing a network,, other persons requiring connectivety woudld requrre what is called Codes in computer temnology to acess the network. whenever the passwors are lost would compromise your acess to the link of wireless signals as well.
Posted on Dec 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2010 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Apr 02, 2008 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Nov 17, 2009 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Nov 16, 2009 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Sep 26, 2009 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Jul 08, 2009 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Jul 29, 2008 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
Jan 13, 2008 | Cnet CWA-854 (CWA854) 802.11b/g Wireless...
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: