Question about Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
I need instructions and codes to program my Tiger jumbo remote control onto my LG tv and virgin media box. None of the codes work and not sure if I am to press TV or AV/Sat
Set-up instructions are so much to type in here, and is not possible too. If you wish to get more details, check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list and set-up procedure to most popular remote controls. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/ Pull up previous posts there, either by type in the model name to your set in its search box, or view it in Timeslide / Mosaic option.
Posted on Jul 13, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there, This should be the PDF file with all the codes you need. Hope this helps!
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Try this, just be patient when programing it might take a couple of minutes to program.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Aug 25, 2012 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jul 27, 2012 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
May 02, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jan 28, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Apr 04, 2010 | One For All URC-9910 LCD Remote Control
Jun 28, 2009 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jan 04, 2009 | One For All URC-9910 LCD Remote Control
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!