If the user is outside your business you don,t need to it.If the user is on your network you can allow or restrict the access to the internet.The option you want to can be made in your web server by the webmaster.I think your bis is an internet cafe.So you need to make a page to do this kind of interface.If you run an internet network for your clients you need to let them to pay for it.
You can use a third party software to restrict user to access internet.
With iNet Protector
you can restrict access to the Web and password
protect Internet connection. You can restrict internet access at
specified times or on demand. You can disable connection completely or
limit Internet to work with allowed programs and services only. In order
to fully enable Internet access, user defined password must be entered.
You can easily schedule Internet availability. Timer allows you to
disable Internet connection after specified amount of time. Very useful
for parents and business owners.
* Restrict Internet access at specified times
* Password protect Internet connection
* Enable and disable Internet on demand
* Allow Internet access for a specified amount of time
* Allow only specified services or programs such as e-mail
* For Parents - Protect your kids from using Internet too much
* For Businesses - Keep employees from online entertainment at work
Internet Access Controller is a leading software tool for controlling,
blocking web sites and restricting internet & network
access.Internet Access Controller can restrict internet access at
specified times or on demand. You can password protect an internet
connection. Protect your computer from viruses, trojans, worms that can
be contracted from malicious websites or programs. Great for parental
control or to prevent employess from inappropriate internet usage. You
can block, limit or allow which programs and services have access to the
internet. The timer feature allows you to disable the internet
connection after a specified amount of time. IAC gives you complete
control over your computer's network connection.
Key features and benefits
- Restrict internet and network access automatically at specified times
- Password protect internet and network connection
- Enable and disable internet on demand
- Allow internet access for a specified amount of time
- Allow only specified services or programs such as e-mail
- Allow only specified web sites
- Block specific web sites and allow the rest
- Set daily internet usage limits applied to all users or only specific users
- For Parents - Protect your children from the dangers of the web and limit online usage
- For Businesses - Keep employees from online abuse at work
Parents: Protect your children
- Limit time spent online
- Automatically turn off internet at night or at any other inappropriate time
- Block harmful programs, such as chat and online games
- Protect your computer from malicious websites or programs.
Businesses: Increase employee production at work
- Increase productivity by limiting temptation for inapporpriate web surfing.
- Only allow websites needed for daily tasks.
- Block unwanted websites or games.
- Only allow access to programs such as email, file sharing and business related programs.
If you use NTFS, you can use the file system's built-in
permissions to restrict access to the Internet Options or Internet Tools
Control Panel applet by performing the following steps:
- Start Windows Explorer
- Navigate to \%systemroot%\system32 (e.g., c:\windows\system32).
- Right-click inetcpl.cpl and select Properties from the context menu.
- Select the Security tab.
- Adjust the user and group permissions as appropriate, and ensure that the SYSTEM group has Full Control.