- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
all it takes is a restart for the iPhone to become responsive again. To
restart your iPhone when it is unresponsive, press and hold the
sleep/wake and home buttons until the Apple logo appears (~10 seconds).
Very low battery
is possible for an iPhone to become unresponsive if the battery drops
to an extremely low level. Plug the iPhone into your computer or wall
charger and allow it to charge for at least 20 minutes before using it
again. The IC regulator power supply inside can be Short, go to repair. IMEI nothing to see with the problem.
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner reg in out and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
So after the windows logo shows...the pc restarts? Sounds like it might be bluescreening. Could be bad memory or some other type of hardware issue. Hard to say without more detail but you may want to try booting it into safe mode but repeatidly hitting the F8 key until it gives you the bootup options DOS screen. Choose boot to safe mode and see if it does this successfully. If so...could be a corrupted application or bad third party hardware like a usb device or sound card.
to avoid this problem you run in safe mode option to your system.to run in safe mode follow the step... restart the system and then press on start F8 key from keyboard then choose safe mode option... your windows has corrupted. so you can also restore the system in previous date.....further detail on live chat
You canrecovery the MIssing file, by installing the OS
Don't go for installation ,give Repair the option
when you boot up the Lpatop,
press either F2 or Del, this will get you into the cmos settings, navigate to advanced cmos settings and normally at the top line is the boot sequence which will say HDD, press either up/down keys or + - keys to change to cdrom as first boot device, save settings and exit.
Insert you cd rom before the system boots into windows and the option prompting you to press enter to boot from cd will appear for 30seconds.
ok---enter---repair-- in this option it will recover the missing files.
the default code is 12345,if not,then we can reset your phone code.just follow this simple steps..press and hold the following,power button,no.3,*send button,hold this buttons for about 30seconds...hope it will your problem....