Question about Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Dei 467 how to program the remote to open the garage door
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote garage door opener
1. Position vehicle within 10 feet of garage door- engine off and battery on.
2. Press/hold 2 outside buttons of Homelink transceiver until red indicator starts flashing rapidly, then release button. This should take about 20 seconds. This erases any previously learned codes.
3. Press/hold remote control and press/hold button of Homelink transceiver simultaneously. Slowly move remote control from 5" away to 1" away from Homelink transceiver. Release both buttons after red indicator starts blinking rapidly. This should take about 5 seconds. I discovered that the Homelink in my TL is a bit faulty because it took much longer to accomplish this than when programming the Homelink in my MDX. My TL's Homelink may "unlearn" it's code in the future and the needed proximity of the TL to the garage door may be much closer than desired until I get the Homelink fixed.
4. Press training button on garage door opener unit until the indicator lights illuminates- this should be immediate.
5. Within 30 seconds press/hold the Homelink button for 2-3 seconds until the red indicator starts flashing rapidly. Repeat a second time. It should now be programmed. Check it by pressing the programmed button on the Homelink receiver.
6. When programming more than 1 garage door opener unit, disconnect power from unit before programming more units. By not doing this the programmed unit could conflict with the unprogrammed units commands.
1. The Battery in the garage door remote may be too weak to program Homelink. However, the battery may be strong enough to operate the garage door. One of my remote controls had a weak battery- my system was installed today, fresh out of the box. I had to use the second remote control for the programming of Homelink on my 2 vehicles.
2. Antenna on the garage door opener unit must be hanging down, fully extended.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
ok crystal,calm down this is an easy one! first locate the smart button on your openers , next you will press and hold down the smart button until you see an indicator light above it shut off, while your holding that button the light will be solid ,Now your ready to program your remotes ,first programm one side by taking each of your four remotes and pressing the smart button on machine then pressing the button on the remote you want to program,by doing that you will notice the lightbulbs on your machine shut off and go back on , This is an indicator that your machine has accepted the code , now do it with the other three remotes , after you,ve programmed all four ,go over to the other machine and repeat the process but this time you have to choose another button on your remotes since you,ve programmed all four remotes to the same button on each remote ,just choose the bottom button on your remotes this time to keep them seperated , hope this helps you and it is as easy as 1-2-3 your owners manual will describe exactly the same ,i know because i,ve installed over 27,000 machines working as an installer for sears, please leave a nice feedback rating if i was able to help you, good luck,Sincerely Glenn Mayer
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Press the outer 2 buttons untill the bink rate changes then release.
Press the button you want to train at the same time you hold down an unused button on one of your factory GDO remotes, hold untill flash rate changes.
Press learn button on GDO, press the button you just programmed in the Tahoe, should be programmed.
(Info should be in users manual under HomeLink.)
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
This is the most complicated way I know of coding a remote and I am a tech. who does this all the time.
Turn power off. Wait 3 sec's & turn back on. Quickly press program button on back of box twice. Lights will flash, bottom light will stay on. Press program button twice, & No. 3 light will start flashing. Press and hold your remote button until light stops flashing. Code will be accepted.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2016 | Building Materials
Feb 13, 2016 | Craftsman Garage Door Opener 1/2 HP Chain...
Feb 12, 2016 | Building Materials
Feb 19, 2015 | Building Materials
Oct 17, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Sep 16, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Mar 29, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Mar 07, 2009 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Feb 05, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Dec 16, 2008 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!