Question about OKI C3400n Laser Printer
This is a brand new printer. I can easily unlock the Y, M & C cartridges but am unable to slide the blue cover on the K cartridge.
Mechanism is the same for all cartridges. Some printers like HP have an index finger space on it that you press down to release. See if your cartridge has similar groove.
Posted on Jul 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remove the cartrdges and look to the top inside right of the printer. You should see 4 cut outs with sensors in that correcpond to the crtridges. Blow out these as there will be a bit of toner in there blocking the sensors. Happens quite a lot on these printers
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
SOURCE: OKI image drum issue
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when "Okiuser" is displayed.
2) Press + or - until "Engine Diag" Mode is displayed; press Enter and Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx will be displayed
3) Press and hold both Enter & On-line simultaneously until Eng Diag Level3 is displayed
4) Press + or - until Local Parameter Set is displayed; release and press Enter
5) Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode; if it displays Factory Mode Twice with an asterisk next to one then it is in Factory Mode; Press Enter, Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode & Shipping Mode on the display; then press and hold On-line & Cancel simultaneously; when it stops blinking an asterisk should be displayed next to Shipping Mode, which becomes the default mode.
6) Power printer off then on to complete the procedure.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
SOURCE: I have an Okidata c5150n
On the right side of the machine there is a part which monitors the toners. The toner sensor board 42613601 may be dirty or defective. See #29 in the diagram
It may be something physical, too like something not fitting, etc., but generally I recommend to replace the board.
Whit Item, Inc.
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
problem could be due to a communication failure between one of the printheads
(cartridges) and the All-In One (AIO) or by a short in one if the printheads. Please follow the steps
below to identify and fix cartridge issues:
Feb 14, 2012 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 28, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One Color...
Feb 24, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2010 | Lexmark C546DTN COLOR LASER PRINTER ...
Jan 27, 2010 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Nov 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP540 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 03, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 11, 2009 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Oct 02, 2008 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: