Question about Tablets & eReaders
Won't cut on only vibrates twice !
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2013 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
May 02, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 18, 2013 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jan 25, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2012 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Sep 01, 2012 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
May 12, 2012 | RIM Blackberry Playbook 7Inch Tablet...
May 18, 2011 | Coby Kyros 716829701508 Tablet PC
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!