Question about Tablets & eReaders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If this is under warranty take it back. If it isn't power the unit on with just the battery powering the unit. When you see the Windows splash screen drop the battery out after the screen goes black put the battery back in and press the power button. This should bring up the on screen menu telling you it failed to start or shut down correctly. Select, Boot in Safe Mode and see if the system will power on. If that fails you need to do a system restore. To access system restore options power the unit on and press and hold the F10 key, this will bring up the restore Windows options. From that menu select to restore your operating system. If that fails you will have to do a complete restore to factory default settings. If that fails you will have to replace the hard drive.
Posted on Dec 26, 2011
Try to do a hard reset on the tablet. Since you cannot get to the menu options, you are going to have to do it through external keys. Here is how to do a hard reset using the external keys:
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the manufacturer logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up)
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data"
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Feb 27, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2015 | Hipstreet Flare 9 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Dec 12, 2014 | Hipstreet Flare 2 9 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Dec 05, 2014 | Hipstreet Flare 9 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Aug 13, 2014 | Hipstreet FLARE Wi-Fi 9" Capacitive Touch...
Jun 02, 2014 | Hipstreet Flare 2 9 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Nov 13, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 10, 2017 | Nextbook Tablets & eReaders
1,375 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!