Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ink absorber is full.
How to clear E27 Waste ink absorber full
1.With the printer powered off but connected to a power source,
press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2. When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times
while pressing and holding the Power button.
3. When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order),
the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4. When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the
specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.
(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange
and green, starting with orange.)
Note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5.Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 01, 2009
No, you can't. I have the same printer and tried to save a buck at Costco, where they sell a 41 and two 40's in bulk. However, the 40 wouldn't fit into the slot because the ridges are slightly different. Several online print websites list the 40 as being compatible, but it would fit on my iP6310D.
Take the 40 back and go somewhere that sells both the 41 and the 40.
Anyone who wants to buy 1 opened (but unused) and 1 unopened 40-ink cartridge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can either sell directly to you or put them on ebay. Thanks!
Posted on May 17, 2009
Press [FAX], then press [Menu].
2 Use [< ] or [> ] to select <MEMORY REFERENCE>.
3 Press [OK].
4 Use [< ] or [> ] to select <PRINT DOCUMENT> or <DELETE DOCUMENT>.
▼ If you select <PRINT DOCUMENT>:
1. Press [OK]. 2. Use [<] or [> ] to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document you want to print, or enter the number using the Numeric Keys. If you are unsure of the transaction number, print the DOC. MEMORY LIST. (See "Printing A List Of Documents In Memory".)
3. Press [OK]. 4. Press [< ] to print the first page only, or press [> ] to print all pages of the document. 5. To print another document, return to branch-step 2, or to finish printing, go to step 6. ▼ If you select <DELETE DOCUMENT>:
1. Press [OK]. 2. Use [< ] or [> ] to select <ALL PRINTED DOCS.> or <1 DOCUMENT>. – <ALL PRINTED DOCS.>: Deletes all the printed documents stored in memory.
– <1 DOCUMENT>: Deletes a single document stored in memory.
3. Go to step 5. 5 Press [OK].
▼ If you selected <ALL PRINTED DOCS.> above:
1. Press [< ]. Press [> ] to cancel deleting, and the machine returns to the standby mode.
▼ If you selected <1 DOCUMENT> above:
1. Use [< ] or [> ] to select the transaction number (TX/RX NO.) of the document you want to delete, or enter the number using the Numeric Keys. If you are unsure of the transaction number, print the DOC. MEMORY LIST. (See "Printing A List Of Documents In Memory".)
2. Press [OK]. 3. Press [< ]. Press [>] to cancel deleting, and the machine returns to the LCD of branch-step 1.
4. To delete another document, return to branch-step 1, or to finish deleting, go to step 6. 6 Press [Stop/Reset].
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP6310D InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP6310D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6310D InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6310D InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6310D Printer
Jan 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP6310D InkJet Photo Printer
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!