Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error code f-35-8
Ensure there is no jam in the fusing unit. Turn copier off. Turn the copier back on while pressing down on the 2 and 5 keys. Select 1, the software switch settings. Using the arrows on the touchscreen, select dipswitch 3-1. Touch the off key. Press return, then turn the copier off and back on. If the code returns, you may have to replace the temperature sensors in the fusing unit.
Posted on May 20, 2008
SOURCE: Konica 1112 Error code 35
The procedure is as follows:
1. Turn machine off.
2. Turn machine on while holding the 2 & 5 keys.
3. Enter 47 on the keypad.
4. Press the Stop/Clear.
5. Enter 0 on the keypad.
5. Press the START PRINT button.
Power the machine off and on to exit the service mode.
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
SOURCE: KONICA 7030 F-35-7 CODE
F35-7 is a low temp abnormality in the fixer.
To reset you need to enter the '25' mode and go to dip switch 3 - 1 and reset this to 0.
This should reset the code. ( dip switch 3, 1 to 7 control the high/low temps for the fixing unit i believe they should all be 0)
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 21, 2008
SOURCE: error code f35 konica 7022
Turn on the main and sub power switches.
Keep pressing the
* button until the message
“Please enter service password.” appears.
Input 9272 as the password and press the
[Start] key. (The password is fixed and cannot
[Mode Select Menu Screen]
Press the key of the mode to be selected on the
screen. To return to the Mode Change Menu
Screen, keep pressing the
* button until the
When the adjustment ends, press
[1. Normal Mode] key and the basic screen will appear
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
SOURCE: I have Konica 7022 copy
I am not an expert. I am someone that is lucky a lot when I have to fix something. I also had the F28-3 error code. The copier would begin to copy. However, when the unit began the printing process, the error code would indicate.
1) I downloaded the Service Manual (not the user manual) and checked the error code. This is what it says: Abonormal separation spark detected 5 times in 20 ms intervals, 5 times in succession for the same job.
2) I went on-line and found a couple of blogs from techs which stated that it in their opinion, it was one of three things, the T/S Corona Unit; an insulation failure which should be indicated by discoloration and a burnt smell where arcing has occurred; and the high voltage unit.
3) After removing the drum assembly and inspecting around all corona units, I could not see or smell any signs of arcing. So, I inspected the T/S Corona Unit and found one of the wires broken.
4) I removed the T/S Corona Unit, disassembled it using the instructions in the Service Manual.
5) I reinstalled the T/S Corona Unit and gave it a try. So far, so good. Copies normally again and no more error codes.
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Konica Minolta 7020 7022 7025 Copier Drum...
Dec 21, 2013 | Konica Minolta Konica 7020 7022 7025 7030...
Jan 22, 2011 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 25, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2009 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
May 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 11, 2007 | Konica Minolta DiALTA CF910 Copier
Nov 22, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!