Question about Vulcan Heating & Cooling
The heater does not start. The green indicator light on the printed circuit board blinks 3 times & the chart advises 3 blinks means "combustion air pressure system failure" What could be wrong?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The error code refers to a defective combustion air switch. Coleman Evcons made around 2007 had defective pressure switches or as they call them "combustion air switch". Replace it and the problem is gone.
Posted on Dec 30, 2009
I have this furnace in two of my mobile homes. In both I had to take off the inducer motor (i think that's what it's called)..it has the clear air tube attached to it. Remove the 4 screws or top two if you have small fingers and give the wheel inside at the bottom a push. These tend to stick over years of use and in both cases once freed the furnace came on. I too had 3 flashes in both cases.
Posted on Sep 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 17, 2016 | Vizio New Original M3D550KD Remote Control
Apr 08, 2015 | Mitsubishi WD-65731 65-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV
Dec 30, 2014 | Sony Televison & Video
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2011 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Mar 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 04, 2011 | Panasonic VIERA TX-32LXD80 32 in. HD-Ready...
Nov 23, 2010 | Goodman GMS80453ANA Open Flame Mid-Size...
Jul 16, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: