Question about Central Machinery 1.5 HP Gasoline Auger Powerhead with 4" Bit

Open Question

How do I order replacement parts for central machinery auger

I have an auger I bought from Harbor freight and the pull cord and tension spring and housing for it all broke I can't find any way to order this part to fix it.

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Do I need more than 5gals for my 20gal parts washer to pump. its a Central machinery from harbor freight.

check the pump pickup pipe and see if 5 gallons covers the end of the pipe or filter
if not then add more fluid until the end of the pipe is covered when running

Dec 14, 2016 | Air Tools & Compressors

2 Answers

Where can I find a replacement blade for a central machinery meat saw with a 76 3/4" blade

harbor freight has there own parts department , they sell parts for everything they sell , I just got new brushes for my electric drill from them , give them a call !!! ask for parts !!

Apr 09, 2016 | Blade Saws

1 Answer

Central machinery model 586

are you talking about the 3 arm feed handle which are screwed in?? if you are you can weld it back in..pete

Jan 26, 2014 | Drills

1 Answer

I need a drive belt for my 9" saw

You should check with Harbor Freight. Call or send them an email. If you can't find any from them, check out MikeTools website or ebay perhaps. There are other sources for aftermarket replacement parts for bandsaw. Got new tires from .

Jan 23, 2014 | Central Machinery 9" Bench Top Band Saw

1 Answer

How to replace blade for central machinery Model t-1582

This saw has been discontinued by Harbor Freight. However, you may able to ask from them a manual by sending them an email. Try to check this manual. Hope that helps.

Nov 24, 2013 | Saws

2 Answers

Chuck key

Go to a Harbor Freight Store or you might be able to get one one line. They have the replacement keys for the Central Machinery Drill Press.

Jun 15, 2013 | Central Machinery Mortising Machine

1 Answer

Central machinery scroll saw parts list

In harbor freight , I guess.

Jun 13, 2013 | Saws

1 Answer

I own a 16" wood planer and I cranked the wheel down a little to much and it seems like I have broke the shaft on the blade. The name on the planer is central machinery but i cannot seem to find that...

Harbor Freight is the dealer for Central Machinery tools. Take your model number, and look it up on their website. They have all the parts available by mailorder. I have a electric jack hammer and have ordered parts for it, as well as a wet tile saw. Hope this helps.

Nov 02, 2009 | Jet 16" Wood Planer - 708531

1 Answer

Central pneumatic nail gun parts where?

You will have to call Harbor Freight at 800-444-3353. Make sure you have the item number of your nailer. Sometimes you can pull up a breakdown online if you search your item number of harbor freights website. Most of the time you cannot. Also be aware that it takes sometimes 6 weeks to get your parts. The parts aren't expensive but it takes forever to get them. Every once in a while you will get the parts in a week or two. Good luck.

Oct 14, 2009 | Tools & Hardware - Others

Not finding what you are looking for?
Central Machinery 1.5 HP Gasoline Auger Powerhead with 4" Bit Logo

Related Topics:

483 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Central Machinery Drills Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

75797 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15557 Answers

Are you a Central Machinery Drill Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides