Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Changing region on a DVD player
You did not specify what kind of DVD player this is? Since you said player, and not drive, then I will assume this is a dvd player you hook up to your TV, not install in a computer.
Simple answer, you can not change the region code on a DVD player, unless there is a known hack listed on a website.
Therefore, your only option, is get a region free dvd player. They are cheap and easy to get on amazon.
here is one for $30:
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
SOURCE: region code
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
1) Connect to TV
2) Power on DVD
3) Enter 7777 using remote
4) Use on-screen menu to change region code (region code 0 = region-code free)
5) Power off DVD
The DVD is now region code free.
The Hack Procedure:
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 9879 0 (0 stands for Multiregion, you may press buttons 1 to 6 to choose a specific region)
- A Message appears stating that "The Reg.No was changed to: [insert whatever region (0-6) you selected here]"
That's all, now you can watch every DVD you please... :)
To get further info on your player do the following:
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 966
- This should show a screen listing RC, Firmware- and OS-Version, Manufacturer Label, etc.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2013 | Toshiba SD-3900 DVD Player
Dec 24, 2012 | Toshiba Sd-1800U Component Dvd Players
Jun 18, 2010 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2009 | Toshiba HD-E1 DVD Player
Mar 14, 2008 | Toshiba HD-E1 DVD Player
Nov 11, 2007 | Goodmans DVD2100B DVD Player
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!