Question about Computers & Internet
Turn on wireless connection
You can go to control panel and try our Wireless Connections in Network Settings.
Posted on Jul 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
No Wireless Connection Found in Range
Note: You need to use a computer hardwired to the router to check the wireless settings.
1. Please open any web browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
2. Connect to the router by typing http://routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm or http://192.168.1.1 in the address field and click Enter or Return key.
3. A window will prompt for a user name and password. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
Note: If it does not take password as the password, you might have changed it when you have run the NETGEAR Setup CD so please try other passwords. If you cannot remember the password, you need to reset the router and run the Setup CD to reconfigure it.
4. Click the Wireless Settings under Advanced tab.
5. Check the box under Enable Wireless Router Radio and Enable Wireless SSID Broadcast.
6. Click the Wireless Settings under Setup.
7. Change Channel (recommended are 1, 6 and 11).
8. Change the SSID to uniquely identify your network. You might have a similar SSID with your neighbor.
Note: Do not change the SSID if there are already other wireless computers that can connect to the network.
Other factors that you may consider when you are not able to view any available wireless network:
a. Switch for the wireless adapter is turned off
b. Distance between the wireless router and computer
c. Possible wireless interferences
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
SOURCE: Hi good evening, my msi
Hi Good day, this camera driver already bundled with windows 7, you can download all other drivers from the below link http://www.msi.com/product/nb/CR400.html#/?div=Driver&os=Win7%2032
if still not working you can right click Computer>Manage>Device Manager then right click on camera "yellow color" open properties select Details then copy any Hardware Id from below, (eg: PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_6351&SUBSYS_50501019&REV_10 ) then paste and search in google, surely you can find your driver..
thank you Please vote for me if you find it usefull
Posted on Aug 27, 2011
All the information you will need will be found here. Look on the sides and rear of laptop or front upper row of Keyboard it will be a blue icon which will be used with the FN Key pressed and held down. John
Posted on Apr 21, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2014 | MSI X Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2013 | MSI MS-N014-ID1 Netbook PC -...
Aug 10, 2012 | MSI Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2017 | MSI Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | MSI U130416US Netbook
Jan 13, 2011 | MSI M670 Notebook
Aug 07, 2010 | MSI (MS6848) Wireless Router
Jul 03, 2010 | MSI Computers & Internet
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!