Can't connect to my webpage using Cute FTP, since I got my D-Link Wireless modem, How can I open up port 21? I get this error:
During an FTP session, the following error...
You need to open port 21.
Using the DLINK manual, find out what the IP No. of your modem is.
1. Type the IP No. into your Browser window. Press <enter>.
2. Look through the Modems Firewall Settings to open Port 21.
Navigate to : http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/Default.asp
Follow the instructions on the page to select the product etc... and get support. Here you should be able to find the IP No. of your modem.
There is information on CuteFTP's website and also an extensive knowledge base and support section.
1. Navigate to the CuteFTP support area of their site: http://www.cuteftp.com/support/
2. Select which area you wish to look into : User Forum, Knowledge Base, Support etc...
3. In the Quick Search section, type the error into the search field, i.e, socket error = #2000. Press <enter>.
4. Read through the information.
Hope this helps. Regards
Feb 09, 2010 |
D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router