Question about Cell Phones
Hi all, I have the above unit but on trying it for the first time this year I am met with a flashing red light and the word STOP flashing on the LED panel. Any ideas?? I can't find the manual to check for the fault details. Paul
I had the same problem, i just fixed mine. it's easy. unplug it first and give it a moment to discharge the capacitors so you dont get a shock..
1. remove the back cover by unscrewing and pulling it up and out. it may take some wiggling.
2. unscrew and remove the front cover - screws are at the top inside the back of the unit
3. face the front of the unit. in the bottom left corner is a silver tube held in place by 2 screws. remove the bottom screw and slide the silver tube out to the left so its dangling on its wires.
4. beneath the silver unit is a panel held by 1 screw. unscrew it. the panel is long and flat...coax it out of the front of the machine from underneath everything it sits on. dont disconnect the wires tho. the panel is long, you can push from the back of the machine as well as pull from the front. wriggle it out.
5. a piece of rectangular polystyrene will come with it . this is the float. on top of the long panel is a (reddish) switch. as the water rises, the polystyrene floats up and pushes on the switch.
6. clean off the polystyrene and the water tray beneath it, check that the flap flaps freely.
7. carefully (live wires around!) plug in the air con and check that with the flap dropped down (not pushed up) the aircon unit works.
8 if so, hooray, reassemble everything. job done.
Posted on Jul 01, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my blackberry curve red LED
f you set Repeat Notification to NONE in your Profiles, you won't get the LED flashing. Do that for EACH message type in your active profile, as well as in and out of holster settings.
The Messages > Options > General Options > Display New Message Indicator setting refers to the "star" that appears on the folder when new mail arrives.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2016 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 23, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 20, 2010 | Miller SPECTRUM 375 PLASMA CUTTER 903891...
Aug 31, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 07, 2010 | Hobart Airforce 250ci Plasma Cutter 12...
Dec 29, 2009 | Miller Hobart AirForce 250A Plasma Cutter ...
Oct 24, 2009 | Dehumidifiers
Sep 18, 2008 | Panasonic TH-42PD50U 42 in. Plasma EDTV
Oct 28, 2007 | Tomtom GO 910 GPS Receiver
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!