Question about West Bend Kitchen Appliances - Others

Open Question

5109 electric wok feet

The feet that support the wok is broken where can I get a new one?

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


Are you asking where to get new handle and stands for this skillet? I'm not sure I understand the question.

Sep 13, 2007 | Rival S16 Electric Skillet

1 Answer

Need a temperature control unit pa 8300,for a Meyer Work

Try Meyer Customer Relations
In 1998 I lost the cord for my wok (don't know the wok model as I do not have the wok now). Meyer sent me a replacement. The TEL number I called was 800 326 3933.

Jul 18, 2011 | Meyer 48986 Electric Wok

1 Answer

Need handles for vintage Presto pots. Handles measue 4", with screws being at 3-/8 - 3-1/4" centers. Where can I find them?

We bought a set pf pan about 40 years age and th handles have broken,look for new ones.
the paten # is 2502495.
ther are 18-8 stainles copper botom.

e-mail is

Nov 28, 2010 | Presto 06821 Electric Skillet

1 Answer

Found wok cat #5109. don't have correct power cord. Other cords work but I'm uncomfortable not having the right one. live in Show Low, Az. can you send me the correct cord or tell my were to buy one?

Call West Bend, and find out how to order a wire. Or, you can call some local appliance dealers and ask if they can order a wire for you. You will need the model number when you call.

If your product is within its warranty period, please contact Customer Service at 1-866-290-1851 Monday through Thursday, 7:30am to 5pm and Friday, 8:30am to 4pm C.S.T. Products should only be sent to us after contacting customer service and obtaining a return authorization. This will expedite the services we are able to provide to you.

If your product is past its warranty period, 1 year for most products, we do not have any authorized service centers, nor are we able to repair any products that are sent to us. Minor replacement parts can be purchased from us, but we do not offer any internal replacement parts.

Hope helps.

Sep 14, 2010 | West Bend Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Lost electrical cord

Click on this link below and contact Breville to order a new electrical cord

Aug 18, 2010 | Breville 6-Quart Electric Nonstick Wok

1 Answer


It's toxic to eat those black flakes, best purchase a new one.

Aug 30, 2008 | West Bend 72152 Electric Skillet

2 Answers

Need new temperature control unit

I am having the same problem trying to locate/find such replacement part.
if some assistant cold be found.


Lance Mc.

Nov 02, 2006 | Circulon 48785 Non Stick Electric Wok

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Appliances - Others Logo

Related Topics:

28 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top West Bend Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Jim Goldsmith
Jim Goldsmith

Level 3 Expert

2005 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

484 Answers

Oloyede Monsuru

Level 3 Expert

1417 Answers

Are you a West Bend Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides