The game was released in 1998, and was developed for Windows 95/98.
To make the game run on Windows XP, try the compatibility for the installation and after it is installed use the same steps for making the game executable file compatible.
Note: Some game ".exe" file (executable file) would let you make changes in
the Compatibility option, whereas older games might not give that
option at all.
You can still try to make the game compatible for installing it on the Windows Vista by following the steps below.
1. Insert the game disc in your CD-ROM drive, if the game setup or the autorun starts, exit it.
2. Open "Computer", Right Click the Cd Drive which has the game disk in it and select "Copy".
3. Go to your "Desktop" right click and then select "New" and click on "Folder" this should create a new folder on your desktop.
4. Open the New Folder and then Right Click and select "Paste".
6. After all the files are copied to the "New Folder" without any error messages then locate the file "Setup.exe" or "Setup" and right click and click on "Properties".
7. In the new window click on the "Compatibility" tab and run the program in compatibility mode for "Windows 98/ Windows Me" and then click on "Apply". (You can also try "Windows 95")
8. After applying changes double click on "Setup.exe" or "Setup" to launch the installation.
You can delete all the files copied from the CD after completing the installation
After the game is successfully installed right click on the game shortcut or the game ".exe" in the root folder of the game and click and click on "Properties".
In the new window click on the "Compatibility" tab and run the program in compatibility mode for "Windows 98/ Windows Me" and then click on "Apply". (Again, you can also try "Windows 95")
game files need to be copied to the hard drive because the files on the
game disk would not let you make changes while on the disk.
are lot of files that need to be changed in order to get full
functionality and to communicate with operating system and the
hardware, hence there is no guarantee that the game might run even in
cases where you will successfully install an older version of the game
with the above mentioned steps.
Oct 24, 2008 |
eGames 3D Mazeman Amazing Adventures for...