Question about Cameras
Good question you have asked because as you can see in your dressing table lots products as well as different brands so I never judge which which is good, but Social portal sites good for us you can get in your home.
Posted on Aug 11, 2015
Women are so pretty, So we are always checking new products and item for our fashion style.
Posted on Jul 11, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
In summer we sweat a lot. Our head is no different. Due to excessive sweating hair may fall and can create a concern for you. Here are 5 remedies you can try.
1. Mix 5 teaspoon coconut milk, 1 teaspoon Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice, 1 teaspoon water melon juice, 1 teaspoon tender coconut water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice together. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. You can prevent hair fall.
2. Mix cucumber juice, tender coconut water, raw mango pulp, Indian gooseberry paste, fenugreek seed paste and egg yolk together. Apply this mixture to your sculp. Keep it for some time and wash it with normal water.
3. Due to dandruff hair may fall. The day you put anti dandruff shampoo your scalp is free from dandruff. The same day you must wash your comb, towel and pillow cover with anti-bacterial solution like Detol, Savlon. So dandruff will not come back from these things.
4. Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for hair. It gives nourishment to hair in many respects. It is very easy to collect the gel. You have to just open up the thick leaf from one side. For one person 50 grams of gel is enough. You have to rub the gel all over your scalp and keep it for 10 minutes. After that wash your head with plain water.
5. Please, do not comb your hair when it is wet. Ladies should not make knot when the hair is wet.
on Jan 18, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Jan 07, 2016 | Remington Health & Beauty
Mar 11, 2014 | Bose Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 27, 2013 | Giovanni Hair Care Health & Beauty
Jun 29, 2011 | Wella Color Charm Toner #T18
Aug 06, 2009 | Wahl 9916-800 Groomsman Beard Trimmer
Feb 08, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Dec 13, 2017 | Cameras
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!