1. Where is the lever located in the Saeco Incanto De Luxe located?
2. How do you decalcify the same same product?
Thank you for your help
I understand you have two questions the lever question I assume you are taking about the steam lever. The second question is how do you descale the unit.
Lets answer the first question first. The steam lever is not a lever but a knob. The knob is located on the right side of the unit.
1. Put container under steam tube turn knob downward to open until you get steam
2. Once you get steam turn knob upward to close
3. Put item you want to steam under steam tube and open valve back up to steam
Now to answer the question about how to descale the Incanto De Leluxe. When you are ready to descale the machine follow these steps.
1. Hold down the "x" button for 5 seconds, the machine will tell you it is ready to descale
2. Remove the filter
3. Fill the water tank with your descaling solution
4. Insert a container under the steam tube and open the steam valve
5. The machine will display descaling and finished
6. Then it will prompt you to fill tank with clean water for rinsing.
7. Press the "x" button once tank is full
8. Place container under steam tub and turn knob to open steam tube
9. When finished press "x" button one more time to confirm done
10. Replace water filter and fill tank
I hope that I have answer you question as for question 1 I assumed that is what you were asking about. However, if that was not the right question please post back to this tread and I will be more than happy to answer the question that you specify.
Thank you for choosing FixYa.com
Mar 11, 2011 |
Saeco INCANTO DELUXE Espresso Machine