Question about HP EliteBook 6930p Notebook PC
Use the software diagnostic coming with the computer or download from your computer supplier go www8.hp.com and download free and diagnostic.
Otherwise you can try restart the computer HOLD the keys CTRL+F11or f12 depend of your model, mark and go to restore the factory default.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 10, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the computer you are servicing has an unknown user password, follow these steps to clear the
NOTE: These steps also clear CMOS.
1. Shut down the computer. If you are unsure whether the computer is off or in Hibernation, turn the
computer on, and then shut it down through the operating system.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer.
3. Disconnect the power from the computer by first unplugging the power cord from the AC outlet and
then unplugging the AC adapter from the computer.
4. Remove the battery (see Battery on page 44).
5. Remove the real-time clock (RTC) battery (see RTC battery on page 66).
6. Wait approximately 5 minutes.
7. Replace the RTC battery and reassemble the computer.
8. Connect AC power to the computer. Do not reinsert any batteries at this time.
9. Turn on the computer.
All passwords and all CMOS settings have been cleared.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
did you try to use web cam with another software like msn and see if it is working or not , if yes try to make skype identify web cam again by going to tools menu then options then choose vedio settings it will identify your cam automatically
by the way i love elitebook its amazing piece
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | HP EliteBook 6930p Notebook PC
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: