Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Sony IC RECORDER ICD BX-800 (!without USB connection!)
What you need:
- newests audio drivers in Windows 7 (updated audio-drivers)
- audio cable 3,5 M (male) both ends M-M (male-male)
- freeware application Audacity for Windows (with LAME)
Howto step by step:
- one end of audio cable connect to dictaphon's headset (earphones) jack in recorder Sony IC RECORDER ICD BX-800
- other end of audio cable connect to PC/notebook microphone (or LINE IN)
- nothing special setup (adjust) regarding Audio in Windows 7, the device for record Audio keep Microphone (default)
- in Audacity set very little volume "Input Volume Slider" and "Output Volume Slider" (for example both 0,1)
- in Audacity like Input Device set "Input (Audio device High Definition Audio)": !Don't set in Audacity like Input Device "Microphone"!
- Audio Host: MME
- Output Device set "Speakers (Audio device)"
- Input Channels set "2 (Stereo) Input"
- Sampling (Hz) set 4410
Posted on Jul 10, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 20, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jul 21, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Sep 21, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Dec 31, 2007 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!