Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This can be quite simple. Look for a little button on the back of your router, it should be sorta pushed in because it shouldn't be hit unintentionally. Once you have found that button, you should press and hold it in for at least 5 seconds to ensure that it is fully reset. Restoring it to factory default will erase the password, any other saved information and be replaced with factory settings.
If you need help, feel free to comment, I will respond.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Dec 05, 2014 | Boating
Oct 13, 2010 | Zoom G1x Guitar Multi Effects Pedal with...
Jul 02, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522n MultiFunction Printer
Dec 08, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 29, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Jan 10, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 21, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!