Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Tune the radio to the frequency you want to preset, using the "Tuning/Set" buttons.
2. Press "Time Set" button to enter set mode. Note it says "Preset" below this button, because it is used to set both time set and presets.
3. Select the preset number you want, using the "Preset" buttons.
4. Press "Time Set" button again to exit set mode.
5. Repeat the above process for each preset.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
Here is how I set my ZENITH ZG120M radio alarm clock.
1) PRESS AND HOLD DOWN the HOUR BUTTON and then PRESS the TIME BUTTON to set the correct hour.
2) PRESS AND HOLD DOWN the MINUTE BUTTON and then PRESS the TIME BUTTON to set the correct minute.
To Set The Wake Up Time
1) PRESS and HOLD DOWN the SNOOZE/ALARM SET BUTTON and then PRESS the HOUR BUTTON to set the desired hour.
2) Press and HOLD DOWN the SNOOZE/ALARM SET BUTTON and then PRESS the MINUTE BUTTON to set the desired minute.
There are two light indicators that light up on the left side of the LED display...the top light indicator will come
on once the time turns to PM. The bottom light indicates the alarm is set.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Describe your problem:
Depress MONTH/DATE and ALARM1 for 3 seconds and display will show DST 'start' month,week,and date.
Display will show 4F 4.1, alternately flashing
4F = April First week. 4.1 = April 1.That is the old dates for change. What we want to do is to change to the new dates. Once it is done, it will change in the new dates as it did on the
Hold down the MONTH/DATE button for 5 seconds, and while pressing the - or down button3 times, until the display shows '3'F2.
3 is month F2 is the week.
=March 2nd week.
You have successfully change the March changeover.
Now for the November change.
Depress and hold MONTH/DATE and ALARM2 after 3 second the display will show DST 'end' month,week, and date.
First digit will be 10 =month. second digit will be L=Last week, and date, will flash alternately.
While holding down the MONTH/DATE press the + or UP button once the display will show 11 (November) and F (first week) and 1 as date alternately flashing.
You have successfully set it for the next 100 years
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Zenith Z212G radio, preset modification instructions
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2015 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 03, 2015 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 12, 2009 | Zenith Z115S Clock Radio
Apr 07, 2009 | Zenith Z230S Clock Radio
Nov 15, 2008 | Zenith Audio Players & Recorders
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!