If you are seeing any or all of these error codes on the Dell 3130cn Laser Pinter that there is a Firmware Update to address this issue
. However, the firmware cannot be
applied when there is an error present, so first try reseating all toners. You may need to repeat this several times before errors are cleared. Once error-free, download the Firmware from the Dell Support website and apply.
Reset the Cyan toner properly.
TapeOn a cart... Cart Error 093-919, 093-920, 093-921, 093-922 on a Dell Color Laser Printer 3110cn 3115cn 3130cn tape POST Laser Printer 3110cn 3115cn 3130cn
- Verify all packaging has been removed from the printer cartridge. This includes any tape or red handles. Also verify the toner cartridge is properly installed.
- Remove the toner cartridge and clean the toner housing of any excess toner with a clean dry cloth. Reseat the toner cartridge when finished cleaning.
- Check that all toners are Dell branded and not refills. Take note of all PPIDs (Serial Numbers). Check that all toners are for the correct model
- If any toners are non Dell, swap with another toner
- Run diagnostics on the toner cartridge sensor.
- Power off the printer.
- Hold down the and buttons on the printer and power the printer on.
- Release your fingers from the keys when the message Diagnosing... appears.
Customer Mode and ESS Diag display.
- Press the button until IOT Diag appears and press the button.
On the LCD, Digital Input appears.
- Press the button until Digital Input appears and press the button.
- Press the or button until DI-8 for (yellow) DI-9 for (Magenta) DI-b for (Cyan) and DI-a for (Black) appears and press the button twice. It is only necessary to run the diagnostic on the toner cartridge to which the error applies
- Open the front cover. (Figure 1)
Figure 1 - Open the Front Cover
- Remove and replace the toner cartridge. Every time the toner cartridge is reseated, the counter on the Operator Panel will increase by 1.
- If the diagnostic does not increase by 1 then replace the toner cartridge.
- If the diagnostic does increase by 1 and the error persists, Please contact Dell Technical Support for further advice.