Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
section A. Skype in the info below to setup the Audio &
Also send this to your family and friends so they have their computer setup properly.
Web Camera's have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
1. Click on Messenger at the top left and then go down to Preferences and then the Preference Window will come up.
2. Next click on Calling and Devices. In the Calling & Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card or sound device installed in the computer.
3. Just below that, go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
4. Then after completing the Audio Setup, on left panel, go to down and click on Super Webcam and click on Start Super Webcam Mode Automatically.
5. Then click APPLY and then OK.
6. Next click on MESSENGER and then click on MY WEBCAM and you camera should BRODCSAST and you will see your picture.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2013 | Logitech Webcam
Jul 14, 2012 | Logitech Webcam
Mar 26, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook...
Mar 24, 2010 | Micro Innovations MCNIC50C Webcam
Sep 03, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Aug 27, 2007 | Logitech Webcam
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!