Question about Sony mylo COM-2
I cant access to any settings or funcion, by touch or button's access, the touchscreen is like freezzzz
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have actually the same problem , I can see the pictures , buttons and all , just like normal , but the screen doesnt respont to any touch command .
Posted on Mar 24, 2010
the touch sensitivity of the screen must have some problem, if your camera is under warranty then u can probably get it fixed by the company, but if not then u need to replace the screen which will be the same suggestion as the service center guys. so if u want to do it yourself (which is a lot cheap & easy if u are good with delicate electronics), then hit me back. i will help u with the screen replacement
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
Don't have an answer, but two of our Sony HVR-A1U have now lost touch screen function. I wonder if this is a common problem?
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided below and check the operation:
1. Rotate the screen and check if that helps.
2. Perform Reset by following steps:
1. Locate the RESET button behind the LCD panel of the camcorder.
2. Use a pointed object (like a ballpoint pen) to press and hold the RESET button for 2-3 seconds.
3. After 2-3 seconds has elapsed, release the RESET button.
3. Perform a manual power reset by following the steps:
1. Turn off the camcorder.
2. Disconnect AC power adapter.
3. Remove the battery pack.
4. Move the POWER switch to the CAMERA position for 15 seconds.
5. Move the POWER switch to the OFF position.
6. Reconnect the AC power adapter or reinsert the battery pack.
7. Turn on the camcorder.
Posted on Jul 07, 2012
Testimonial: "Hello, I appreciate your response. Rotating the screen was a quick help. Thanks!"
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | Garmin nuvi GPS
on Aug 09, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 02, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Apr 08, 2017 | Copystar Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 22, 2011 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Dec 07, 2010 | Mach Speed T3000 MP3 Player
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 650 GPS Receiver
Jan 18, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!