Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need set up instructions
I bought one of these for $3.00. I found it in the clearance sale aisle at my local Wal-Mart. The instructions refer to it as being an "Automobile Clock."
In the instructions, "M" refers to the "Mode" button, "S" refers to the "Set" button, and "D" refers to the "Date" button. These are the instructions that came my KATEC #38 travel alarm clock:
1. In normal mode, there will show hour, minute, second and week. Push "D" to show date and push "S" to show alarm-time.
2. Adjust alarm-time: Push "M" two times to enter into alarm mode. Push "S" to choose hour and minute. Push "D" to adjust the right time. Finally, push "M" to return.
3. Adjust real time: Push "M" three times to enter into adjust time mode. Push "S" to choose second, minute, hour, day, week, and month in order. Push "D" to adjust correspondence number for right volume. Finally, push "M" to return to norm-al mode.
4. Sport Function: Push "M" for one time into sport watch function mode. The beginning state is show as 0:00:00. Push "D" to enter into recording time. Push "D" again to stop. Push "S" to return to the beginning mode 0:00:00.
5. Adjust ON/OFF alarm mode. In normal state, push "S" and "D". You can choose alarm on or off. When alarm operates, the alarm symbol will be displayed on.
Posted on Apr 27, 2010
SOURCE: Westclox Travel Alarm
After selecting either TIME, DATE, or ALARM at the top of the screen, use the stylus to touch and hold the large time display. Hold it there for about 5 seconds and the clock will beep and the time display will start flashing. Then you can touch either the hours or minutes and it will increase by either 1 hour or 1 minute accordingly. When the DATE is selected, it shows the year in the large display. Again, holding the stylus on the year diaply for about 5 seconds will enter into the chqange mode. IN all cases, to exit the change mode simply select one of the other selections across the top: TIME, DATE, ALARM.
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
to unwind the clock, you need to open the winding spring.
Open the back, and there should be a part to move and unwind it.
Be careful to put the pieces in reverse order when you take it apart, so it will go together correctly I only say this because I've had to fix sewing machines that were not put together correctly..
Posted on Apr 10, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Marathon Genuine Atomic Travel Alarm Clock...
Jan 19, 2014 | Watches
Travel alarm clocks can have varying
instructions, depending on the type of clock you are using. Here are
some tips for use that will apply to any alarm clock.
Sep 22, 2011 | Vacuums
Aug 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2011 | NexxTech Travel Alarm Clock (63-8042)
Nov 29, 2010 | Watches
Jan 09, 2010 | GE 74801 Clock Radio
Jun 30, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
852 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!